You can retire decades earlier than normal and do work you actually enjoy.
How? With early semi-retirement.
As featured in
You don’t need a huge savings rate
After studying business in college, I was frustrated that I still knew very little about personal finance and investing.
I took my financial education into my own hands. I read dozens of books and personal finance blogs and I listened to money podcasts daily, for years.
I started learning about FIRE — Financial Independence, Retire Early. The idea of not having to work into your 60s (or older) caught my attention.
But FIRE felt beyond my reach. I was not in a high-compensation field, I was just working an entry-level marketing job.
As I continued to learn, I realized that there is another option available: early semi-retirement.
Learn how you can semi-retire early
Let’s keep in touch.
You’ll immediately receive the free semi-retirement workbook, to help you walk through your personal financial roadmap.
To learn more, visit the About page.
Or to start reading, check out our recent work or read the most popular posts!
- The 3-Step Semi-Retire Plan
- FIRE vs Semi-Retirement: A Graphical Comparison
- How to Access Your Retirement Accounts Early (And Avoid Early Withdrawal Penalties)
- 11 Ways to Save for Your Kid’s College Education
- How to Make an Early Career Job Change
- Rich vs Wealthy
- Is Acorns a Good Investment?
- Retirement Age in the USA
Looking for more? Browse all posts here.