Motorcycling is often seen as a serious business, with its emphasis on safety, skill, and the eternal quest for the perfect stretch of open road. But let’s not forget, it’s also a lot of fun—especially when you can share some laughs with your fellow riders. Whether you’re a woman who rides, someone who loves a woman who rides, or just a fan of good humor, here are 20 motorcycle jokes to tickle your funny bone.
Jokes that Rev Up the Laughs
1. Why did the woman motorcyclist enroll her bike in school?
Because she wanted it to be a little “brighter” on the road!
2. What’s a woman motorcyclist’s favorite game?
“Vroom” and Seek.
3. What did one tire say to the other tire?
“You crack me up!”
4. Why did the woman rider carry a pencil?
To “draw” her own lane when traffic got too hectic.
5. How many motorcyclists does it take to change a light bulb?
Three. One to change it and two to argue about how much better the old one was.
6. What did the woman biker name her dog?
“Harley” of course!
7. What’s a motorcycle’s idea of protection?
A good rider and an even better helmet hairdo.
8. What did the woman rider say to her GPS?
“Even you can’t tell me where to go!”
9. How do you know a woman motorcyclist is happy?
By the bugs in her teeth.
10. Why did the woman motorcyclist bring string to the bar?
To “tie one on” properly!
11. What’s a woman biker’s favorite movie?
12. What’s the difference between a vacuum cleaner and a motorcycle?
The location of the dirtbag changes.
13. Why did the motorcycle get kicked out of the movie theater?
It couldn’t stop “vrooming” during the quiet scenes.
14. What do woman riders and photographers have in common?
They both shoot from behind a lens and ride in search of the perfect shot.
15. How does a woman motorcyclist flirt?
“Nice bike, wanna ride?”
16. Why don’t motorcycles ever get lost?
Because they always follow their own path, just like their riders.
17. What did the biker say to her new motorcycle?
“Let’s roll, sweetheart, but remember, I ride you, not the other way around!”
18. Why did the biker break up with her GPS?
Because it kept saying she had “arrived,” but she was just getting started.
19. What’s a woman rider’s favorite song?
“I Will Survive,” at top volume, of course!
20. Why did the woman biker become a musician?
Because she was great at hitting the right “notes,” but even better at finding the perfect “routes.”
Riding a motorcycle is not just about the thrill or the wind in your hair; it’s also about enjoying life and sharing laughs with like-minded individuals. So, the next time you’re at a stoplight, taking a break on a long ride, or hanging out with your riding buddies, pull out one of these jokes to lighten the mood. After all, life is better when you’re laughing—and even better on two wheels!